An administrator, or sysop (system operator), is a user who has been appointed with extra editing powers for maintenance-based tasks. Another way to think of an administrator is as a janitor, as they help keep the wiki a clean and better place by deleting/restoring pages, protecting pages, blocking users/IP editors, editing MediaWiki pages, and viewing deleted archives. Bureaucrats also have the ability give other users rollback*, chat moderator*, administrative, or bureaucratic rights after community consensus (* rollback and chat moderator rights do not require community consensus).
Administrators still have to abide by wiki policies and may have their powers removed either by immediate intervention by a bureaucrat if needed or by standard community discussion.
- Bureaucrats are colored gold
- Administrators are colored green
List of AdministratorsEdit
- Lisle202 (talk) (contributions)
- Kirkburn (talk) (contributions)
- CryGame (talk) (contributions)
- Crystalarchon (talk) (contributions)
- Thumps4DaZomb (talk) (contributions)
- Zevil (talk) (contributions)
Becoming an administratorEdit
To request to become an administrator, please contact an active bureaucrat, and he or she will consider your contributions and community ethic before granting you the rights.