The MK.60 MOD 0 is made by the Camarillo Solutions. It causes medium-high damage to Ceph units thanks to the 7.62x51mm NATO rounds it uses and is fairly useful against stronger Ceph, such as Ceph Devastators. When an enemy is shot by the MK.60, they are more prone to brief incapacitation by playing a short hurt animation and flying through the air, much like the Majestic and Hammer.
Built by Camarillo Solutions, the belt-fed MK.60 serves as a medium/light machine gun. It has a fairly high recoil, but this is compensated by its damage, magazine size, and decent rate of fire. It is considered by many to be the best weapon against Heavies and even Pingers. This weapon is first found In Dark Heart and lastly found in Masks Off.
- Reflex Sight (Multiplayer Only)
- Assault Scope
- Laser Sight (Singleplayer Only)
- Extended Clip
- Holographic Decoy (Multiplayer Only)
- Tech Scope
- Match Barrel (Multiplayer Only)
Rate of fire: 7
- The MK.60 MOD 0 first appears in the mission "Dark Heart."
- The Manufacturer of the weapon is named after Nathan Camarillo, the executive Producer of Crysis 2.
- In Crysis 3, the reloading time is slightly shorter than in Crysis 2.
- Despite being a medium machine gun, CELL operatives will often scream "HMG!" during single-player.
- The MK.60 MOD 0 Bears a resemblance to the FN M249 SAW and the Saco Defence/US Ordnance M60.
- Judging by the fact that this weapon looks very similar and is named so similarly to the M60,it could be a fictional liscense built M60 named the MK60 MOD 0 by Camarillo Solutions.
|Weapons in Crysis 2|
|Sidearms||M12 Nova • Hammer • AY-69 • Majestic|
|Sub-Machine Guns||Feline • K-Volt|
|Assault Rifles||SCAR • Grendel • SCARAB|
|Sniper Rifles||DSG-1 • Gauss Rifle • SCARE|
|Shotguns||Jackal • Marshall|
|Heavy||Mk.60 MOD 0 • L-TAG • X-43 MIKE • HMG|
|Explosives||M17 Frag Grenade • M34 Flashbang • JAW • C4 • Swarmer|
|Sidearm attachments||Flashlight • Laser sight • Silencer • Extended Clip|
|Assault weapon attachments||Silencer • Extended Clip • Light Shotgun • Grenade Launcher • Gauss attachment • Holographic Decoy • Assault Scope • Flashlight • Reflex Sight • Laser sight • Iron Sights|
|Other attachments||Sniper scope|
|Weapons in Crysis 3|
|Secondary||M12 Nova • Hammer II • AY-69 • Majestic-Six|
|Sub-Machine Guns||Feline X3 • Typhoon • K-Volt|
|Assault Rifles||SCAR Mod 2 • Grendel • SCARAB Mod 2 • FY71M • Takedown • Claw|
|Sniper Rifles||DSG-1 • Predator Bow • Gauss Sabot Gun|
|Shotguns||Alpha Jackal • Marshall • Rhino|
|Heavy||Mk.60 MOD 0 • L-TAG • O.G.R. • X-43 MIKE|
|Explosives||M17 Frag Grenade • M19 EMP Grenade • M34 Flashbang • JAW • REX Charge • Swarmer|
|Support||Bolt Sniper • Incinerator • Pinch Rifle • Reaper Cannon • X-PAC • HMG • AGL|
|Melee||Knife • Fists • Shield|
|Barrel attachments||Bayonet • Match Barrel • Muzzle Brake • Silencer|
|Scope||Iron Sights • Assault Scope • Laser sight • Reflex Sight • Sniper scope • Tech Scope|
|Under Barrel attachments||Extended Clip • Dual Magazine • Foregrip • Gauss attachment • Grenade Launcher • Holographic decoy • Mini Typhoon|
|Skin||Standard • C.E.L.L.|